Discover our new digital service platform and experience maximum transparency and efficiency for all your production requirements. With the new SAHM Service Platform, you can easily and instantly access the manuals for all your machines, submit service requests, and track the status of your requests. In addition, machine-specific maintenance videos are available for download, while an integrated knowledge base and digital machine history make it easy to access information. The new service platform can be used on a desktop, tablet or mobile phone for maximum convenience.
The digital life-cycle file makes it possible for our customers to store and manage all of the relevant information for their machines and plant equipment. Everything that occurs during the life cycle of your SAHM plant equipment is recorded in the digital life-cycle file for the respective machine or equipment number. The life-cycle file contains all the inquiries, orders and documents concerning each machine as well as image uploads and notes that have been made in the course of the equipment life cycle. This comprehensive documentation gives you maximum transparency and makes it easier to track and analyze events occurring in the machine life cycle.
The Service Platform’s modern ticket system gives customers an efficient and transparent way to manage all their service needs and processes. The user-friendly interface makes it possible to create service requests at any time simply and easily, whether by desktop, tablet or smartphone. Customers are able to track the progress of their various inquiries and ongoing requests in real time, to receive information about assigned support staff, and to check on expected processing times.
On average, employees spend approximately 20 % of their working time searching for information. With the new SAHM Service Platform, all relevant data is directly linked with the corresponding machines. So instead of searching, employees find what they need when they need it.
For our customers that means:
- Easy access to machine-related circuit diagrams and spare parts lists
- Digital operating instructions for trouble-free machine operation
- Optimal machine maintenance with step-by-step maintenance videos
- Expanded knowledge of machines and enhanced employee skills through training videos
Jose Manuel Valero Esteban, Maintenance Manager
Your customer-specific SAHM Service Platform is accessed via a secure web address and personal login data – which are provided by the SAHM Service Team. Using this personalized login, all stored machine and equipment information can be retrieved via any web-enabled device.
Access to individual machine life-cycle information is even simpler: All new machines have a stored QR code that can be displayed in the HMI. Employees and service technicians can simply scan the machine QR code with a smartphone or tablet and get immediate access to all relevant data for the respective machine.
The Service Platform is provided free of charge to SAHM customers.
Service hotline +49 5651 804-256
- Simplified transmission of inquiries to the Customer Service Center
- Real-time status of all pending inquiries and orders
- All machine and equipment data immediately available
- Machine-specific access to operating instructions and circuit diagrams
- Chronological digital history for each machine
- Download of maintenance and training videos
- User-friendly web platform that works for all systems
- Easy access with robust data security
James O’Brian, Operator